Digital Display Intelligent Motocycle
DS-iGEL is a type of electronic battery with LCD screen which real-time
monitors the status of battery and records the battery used days.There
is alarm when detecting the volts is abnormal or the battery is short of
capacity which reminds the user to maintain timely and prolong the
service life of battery.
Alarm for Abnormality
Push-to-open Lid Cover
Injected with Gel electrolyte
instead of acid, the battery is
of super performance.
Safe Use Precautions
Installation and Maintenance
1. Always connect the positive terminal firstly.
DO NOT reverse polarity otherwise the electrical equipment of motorcycle will damage.
*Some can’t be activated due to the different performance of different vehicle. Start the engine for more times or step on gas which can more easily to activate.
*Manual activation is recommend to achieve exact date recorded.
2. During acid filling, wearing acid-proof cloths, rubber boots, shield glass and rubber glove etc.
If the skin and clothes are splashed by acid, wash by large quantity of water. Seek medical help if necessary.
3. DO NOT over discharging the battery, charging the battery timely after discharging.
4. Dismount or disconnect the negative terminal of battery if the motorcycle hasn’t been in service for long term.
5. DO NOT check the battery has power or not by short-circuit the terminal.
6. Regularly check the terminal connection and the surface of terminal is clean or not to ensure well connection.
7. Storage the battery where is 5~25℃, dry, ventilated and no direct sunshine. Keep the battery at least 2m away from the heat source. Regularly check and maintain the battery.